The pages of this website are published by: Consorzio Stabile Pedron
Please read carefully these terms and conditions, as your use of the site also implies your full acceptance of all the clauses below.
Consorzio Stabile Pedron:
• reserves the right to modify at any time the content of the terms and conditions published in this page. The user is required to check the content of these terms and conditions every time they access the site, as the use of the site implies the full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• aims at providing updated and precise information. Consorzio Stabile Pedron makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the materials and the contents published on this site have been carefully checked and analysed, have been produced with the utmost care, and are promptly updated. However, errors, mistakes, and omissions are still possible. We therefore reject all responsibility for any errors, mistakes, and omissions that may be found in the site. Any errors notified shall be promptly corrected.
• shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damage in connection with the proper or improper use of the information contained in this site, or resulting from the use of its published content, or the software used.
• rejects all responsibility for any damage of any nature, including direct or indirect damage, loss of data, or other material/immaterial goods, resulting or correlated with the use, incapability to use, non-authorised use, provision or lack of provision from or through the site, of any service, including in those cases where Consorzio Stabile Pedron has previously been informed of the possibility of such damage occurring, and where such damage is the result of breach of contract, negligence, or unlawful act, pursuant to the law and in equity.
• is not responsible for the material of the site. Such material:
• is not necessarily always exhaustive, complete, precise, or up to date;
• is sometimes linked to external sites of which Consorzio Stabile Pedron has no control, and for which Consorzio Stabile Pedron rejects all responsibility;
• is not responsible for the lack of provision of the service that may result from problems in connecting to the Internet network, or for any fault in the site itself, or the hosting server.
• This liability exclusion clause is not aimed at avoiding compliance with the current local legal requirements, or the responsibility in those cases when responsibility is contemplated by the law.